Monday, November 10, 2008

alyssa + nate= winter lovers

So today, I had the pleasure of shooting my best friend and her boyfriend up at Timberline Lodge! It was such a fun day, and I am really happy with the shots! And not to mention the fact that I got a blog post up in the same day!!! Usually that doesn't happen.. haha but I'm trying to make it a regular thing :) So gooo me!!

We had fun in the snow (even though it was slushing out, we still got a few good photos!)

I love you guys!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great series, you're really talented at working with people and couples. I'm envious.

Elena said...

Wow! Amazing! I love the snowy/winter shots. So romantic and makes me want to just snuggle up in front of the fire :)

Anonymous said...

aw these pictures are so cute! you make me want to go get myself engaged or something so you can take my pictures :)